HSC960 genset controllers integrate digitization, intellectualization and network technology which are used for gas genset automation and monitor control system of single unit to achieve automatic start/stop, data measure, alarm protection, three remote: remote control, remote measuring and remote communication and speed regulation. The controller adopts large liquid crystal display (LCD) and selectable Chinese and English interface with easy and reliable operation.
HSC960 genset controllers adopt micro-processor technology with precision parameters measuring, fixed value adjustment, time setting and set value adjusting and etc..All parameters can be configured from front panel, or by configurable port, and also can be configured by RS485 communication interface to adjust and monitor via PC. It can be widely used in all types of automatic genset control system with compact structure, advanced circuits, simple connections and high reliability.
Performance and Characteristics
HSC960, used for single automation systems; it regulates the speed simply by adjust the throttle opening via the driving stepper motor; auto start/stop of the unit are performed with the help of remote signal.
1. 132×64 LCD with backlight, multilingual interface (including Chinese and English), pushbutton operation;
2. Suitable for 3-phase 4-wire, 3-phase 3-wire, single phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire systems with voltage 120/240V and frequency 50/60Hz;
3. Collects and shows 3-phase voltage, current, power parameter and frequency of generator.
4. For generator, controller has over and under voltage, over and under frequency, over current functions;
5. Speed regulation function (via Driving Stepper Motor);
6. Precision measure and display parameters about Engine,
7. Protection: automatic start/stop of the genset, ATS(Auto Transfer Switch) control with perfect failure indication and protection function;
8. ETS (Energize to Stop), idle control, preheat control and raise speed/drop speed control; in addition, they are all relay output.
9. Parameter setting: parameters can be modified while write in EEPROM storage and cannot be lost even in case of power outage; all parameters can be configured from front panel, or by configurable port (SG72 must be fitted) and RS485 port to adjust via PC.
10. Multiple crank disconnect conditions (speed sensor, oil pressure, generating) are optional;
11. Widely power supply range DC(8~35)V, suitable to different start battery voltage environment;
12. All parameters used digital adjustment, instead of conventional analog modulation with normal potentiometer, more reliability and stability;
13. Fixed with metal clips;
14. Modular design, self-extinguishing ABS plastic enclosure, pluggable connection terminals and embedded installation way; compact structure with easy mounting.