HAT780 dual power bypass ATS controller is an intelligent dual-supply module with configurable function, automatic measurement, LCD display, and digital communication. It combines digitization, intelligence and networking. Automatic measurement and control can reduce incorrect operation. It is an ideal option for dual power bypass ATS.
The powerful Microprocessor contained within the unit allows for precision voltage (2-way-3-phase) measuring and make accurate judgment; in addition, the corresponding digital output port will active when there is over/under voltage, over/under frequency, loss of phase and other abnormal condition occurs. This controller has full consideration in various application of bypass ATS (automatic transfer system) and can be directly used for single bypass ATS and dual bypass ATS as well as manual/remote control ATS. It has compact structure, advanced circuits, simple wiring and high reliability, and can be widely used in electrical devices, automatic control and testing system of electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, coal, metallurgy, railways, municipal administration, intelligent building, etc.
PERFORMANCE AND CHARACTERISTICS
1. System type can set as: S1 Mains S2 Mains, S1 Mains S2 Gen, S1 Gen S2 Mains, S1 Gen S2 Gen;
2. 132x64 LCD with backlight, multilingual interface (including English, simplified Chinese or other languages), push-button operation;
3. Collect and display 2-way 3-phase voltage, frequency and phase;
4. LCD displays position state of the main switch (work position, test position and isolation position) as well as state of bypass switch;
5. Display S1/S2 main switch and bypass switch total close times;
6. Display present continues power supply time and S1/S2 total power supply time;
7. For stored-energy type ATS, its close relay will active after the PF input is active;
8. Over/under voltage, loss of phase, reverse phase sequence, over/under frequency protection;
9. Automatic/Manual mode. In manual mode, can force the switch to close or open;
10. All parameters can be set on site. Passwords authentication ensures authorized staff operation only;
11. The genset can be manual test on site to achieve start/stop operation;
12. Main switch has function of automatic re-closing and close again when power off;
13. Applicable for single-bypass, dual-bypass and mutual backup dual-bypass ATS;
14. Applicable for manual control ATS and remote control ATS;
15. Applicable for 2 isolated neutral line;
16. Real-time clock (RTC); Event log function (event log can record 99 items circularly);
17. Scheduled Run & Scheduled Not Run (can be set as start genset once a day/week/month whether with load or not).
18. Can control two generators to work as Cycle Run mode, Master Run mode and Balance Run mode.
19. Widely power supply range allows the controller can bear 80V instantaneous current;
20. Large terminal space allows the controller can bear maximum 625V input voltage;
21. With RS485 isolated communication interface. With "remote controlling, remote measuring, remote communication, remote regulating" function by the ModBus communication protocol. Can remote start/stop the genset and remote control the ATS to close or open.
22. USB interface enables debug parameters locally and upgrade program;
23. Suitable for various AC systems (3 phase 4-wires, 3-phase 3-wires, single-phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire).
24. Modular design, self extinguishing ABS plastic shell, pluggable terminal, built-in mounting，compact structure with easy installation.